Click the titles below to read articles, columns, etc. written by Climate Stories Collaborative participants—faculty and students—about our work:
- Moser, Beverly. 2021. Building Sustainability into the German Program: "Climate Stories" in Gen-Ed German and the Advanced Curriculum. Unterrichtspraxis/Teaching German 45(2): 257-270.
- Fishman, Chloe. 2019. Climate Art As Disruption: Making Space For Transformation. Appalachian State University, Honors Thesis (Advisors: Laura England and Rebecca Witter, Climate Stories Collaborators).
- England, Laura. 2019. "Storytelling is fueling climate conversations at Appalachian State University". Yale Climate Connections, August 13, 2019.
- England, Laura, Jennie Carlisle, Rebecca Witter, Derek Davidson, Lynette Holman and Dana Powell. 2019. Storying Climate Change at Appalachian State University. Practicing Anthropology 41(3): 21-26. (PDF of article here)
*Note: This article is one of ten articles featured in a special issue of Practicing Anthropology that is focused on the theme “Storying Climate.”
- Willmschen, Natalie. 2018. Choreographing Climate Justice: A Phenomenological Study of Using Dance to Communicate the Human Dimensions of Climate Change. Appalachian State University, Honors Thesis (Advisors: Laurie Atkins and Laura England, Climate Stories Collaborators).